Under general direction performs analysis and facilitates action planning for improving performance to Commercial, Product Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing, Procurement, Finance and HR management. Provide solid statistical analysis to influence priorities and streamline business processes.
- Assists with GAP analysis to determine where variation offers biggest savings opportunities.
- Perform correlation analysis to identify X’s which determine business and process Y’s.
- Validates KPI Leading Indicators
- Works closely with Enterprise & BU Subject Matter Experts & Operations Management to deeply understand each Product Line’s Manufacturing Processes& Value Add Cost Drivers to develop Equivalent Unit formulas that provide effective Year over Year & Plant to Plant performance comparisons that effectively isolate process ownership & accountability & enable Plant to Plant rankings, Gap Closure & Best Practice Sharing.
- Works with all functions & BU’s to gather critical data needed to perform statistical analysis
- Deploys Enterprise Best Practices to BU CI-BB P leadership.
- Analyze metrics & Equivalent Units across global enterprise.
- Provides feedback on data comparisons and helps refine mapping to global standards.
- Assists with M&A integration - Benchmarking,Product Line identification & CI-BBP tools transfer.
- Liaison for CI-BBP Leadership:
- Provides oversight & input into Best Practice training in CI Project selection, CI resource allocation, CI Standardized Training, Certifications, Recognition & development of CI Professionals across all BU’s & Functional areas.
- Documents Cost drivers and identify opportunities / value.
- Conducts BU & Functional Area training on CI Tools, including BBP, CI Trac, EIS, DMAIC, Six Sigma, Lean & Problem Solving Tools. Helps run quarterly CI-Summits,Semi-annual MBB events & Enterprise Wide Team Rally.
- Provides guidance & support regarding Design for Manufacturing & Assembly, including Cost, Logistics & Customer Requirements.
- Provides guidance on proper application of CI Methodology (IDDOV) & related tools at enterprise level for new products & related business processes.
- Support tracking & implementation of GEEC Value Add & Value Engineering enterprise wide initiatives to optimize product designs.
- Provides guidelines for initiative project set up in CI Trac, including quantification of projected & realized savings.
- Leads development of CI Roadmap’s at select Plants with large inroad mapped actionable gaps.
- Leads high impact projects that drive out waste and plant to plant variation.
- Facilitates Global Benchmarking events within PG’s, BU’s & across the Enterprise at BIC Plants to identify proven best practices that will reduce performance variation & improve overall Cost,Quality, Safety, People & Customer Satisfaction Performance.
- Supports CI-BBP integration for M&A’s,related to CI org. structure, EQU development & reporting.
20+ years of solid business experience in Operations and Transactional processes spanning cross-functional & cross BU projects. Capable of providing independent leadership in technical aspects of all JCI selected CI Tools (DMAIC, Six Sigma, Lean, KT,8D, IDDOV & DMADV). Highly skilled in communications at all levels. Senior MBB required. Knowledge of all 3 JCI core businesses. Expertise in statistical analysis & application of CI Tools. Manufacturing experience & significant exposure to Plant operations in Build to Stock, Build to Order & Engineer to Order Business Models.
Position is in an office environment and requires up to 40% travel (some International).