Transforming into a Digital Organization
To successfully transform a company into a digital organization, leaders must create new ways of working. CEOs should follow these five rules to help their organizations adapt:
- Learn from the outside but stay true to your DNA. Companies need to embrace innovation and learn from digital natives -- but not at the expense of their core strengths and cultures.
- Follow the map, trust the terrain. Leaders must articulate a broad strategic outline, but stay open to feedback from both within the organization and outside it.
- Place many bets. In light of the volatility and ambiguity of the market, CEOs need more than one approach to digital transformation.
- Digitize the organization. Leaders must rework the organizational structures of their companies to make them fully agile and digital.
- Build a talent pipeline. CEOs should hire new digital talent, but also train current staff in digital capabilities.
贝恩：Organizing for a Digital World: https://www.bain.com/insights/organizing-for-a-digital-world/